No matter what diet or lifestyle you follow, we can all agree that Rohan Millson is a man of substance. One of the founders of Greyton Animal Sanctuary along with Nicola Vernon. He has dedicated his life to rescuing orphaned, sick or abused farm animals as well as educating South Africa and the world on the ethics and health behind a vegan diet. He is a public speaker and author of Why Animals Aren't Food.
Rohan and I discuss
- How pigs have been deprived of essential minerals being kept as pets and the catastrophe of the tea cup piglet craze
- How animals are not different to us. They feel the same emotions as us. Animals are not ours, they are here for their own purpose
- How toxins bioaccumulate in animals and biomagnify in the fat
- How detrimental to health the latest bone broth craze is. Hint: Excess lead
- How Rohan survived a brain tumour
- How a low carb diet is killing us and 'debunking the supposed truths Tim Noakes is portraying in the media and his books'
On 100 acres, over 150 rescued farm animals live their full natural lives in peace and safety. Many have escaped or been confiscated from the farm animal production industry, others were surrendered or brought here because they were orphaned, sick, injured or abandoned. The sanctuary also reaches out to the community to encourage compassion to all sentient beings.