Nick Lawson is no average bloke. This Aussie has extremely big dreams and his purpose in life is to bring communities together through love and compassion. He exudes a confidence like no other adventurer or runner I have ever met and this is all driven by his deep seated desire to love and be loved. Nick started his journey of running only 10 months ago and has never run a marathon on his life but on 14 February 2018 that all changes. Nick has committed to running a marathon a day for the next year from South Africa to Tunisia all barefoot.
This feat has been appropriately named Run For Love 2018.
The world is a pretty scary place at the moment as hate and death continue to flood our news, eyes and ears every second of every day. Nick is raising awareness for LOVE by fundraising for authentic and empowering charities. He is emphasising the fact that we are all HUMANS and underneath our skin we are all the same. Join him as he runs solo from the Southern most tip to the northern most tip of Africa, journeying up the East coast and through 23 countries. He will make the journey the whole way alone, but he will never be alone because the whole world will be joining him in some way. Humans from every country on this planet will join him.
Let's love each other more. Join him if you believe in this message.
Nick's Purpose, Intention and Dream.
SPREAD A MESSAGE OF GLOBALLY UNITED LOVE
- Create more love and empathy by creating a global conversation about love.
- Spread a message of belief and inspiration by empowering individuals to learn to believe in their limitless capabilities, to live out their dreams and to never give up.
- Raise money and awareness for numerous charities on a global level that has never been done before and increase support for the worlds most vulnerable.
- Hold conversations on film with people from every walk of life to show that we are all humans and just because our "roles" that we have fallen into fit a stereotype does not mean that we are that stereotype.
- Have a lot of fun and bring smiles and laughter to the whole world along the way.
Run For Love Social Media: @runforlove2018 >>> Follow Nick's journey